Fed up with pans that say they’re non-stick but just keep on sticking? Constantly soaking and scrubbing old pans to try and keep them clean? Ceracraft Ceramic coated Pans combine a stylish design and colour with durability and have brilliant practical cooking convenience. The ceramic coating provides a safe, PTFE-free, non-stick cooking surface that's scratch resistant and easy to clean. You can even cook without oil or butter to make healthier meals!
The forged aluminium construction and stainless steel plate base is extremely hardwearing and the ergonomic easy-grip handle guarantees the best grip and usability.The JML Ceracraft Ceramic Pan is suitable for use on almost every kind of cooking surface such as electric, glass-ceramic, gas, halogen and induction cookers.
Please note: You can only use soft headed utensils with this pan (wooden or silicon) otherwise it will damage the non-stick coating
Seasoning your pan for enhanced performance:
- Before first use, rub vegetable oil into the surface with a kitchen towel.
- Warm on a hob on a medium heat until it starts to sizzle.
- Leave to cool, then wash and wipe clean.
- Repeat periodically to improve the surface performance and longevity.
- Please note: We would recommend that you use small amount of oil with these pans
Ceracraft 16cm Super Non-Stick Ceramic Kitchen Cookware Sauce Pan with Aluminium & Steel Base Ergonomic Handle PTFE & PFOA-Free Materials - [Red] - B07S24HQC4